WHO IS KAREN KOENINGSBERG AND WHY I ❤ HER

Hi Dolls! I wanted today's blog post to show a different side of me and what I stand for. Being a fashion and lifestyle blogger I mostly blog about beauty and fashion trends, but I wanted to share with you gals what I am just as if not more passionate about... charities. That's right though you often see me blogging about the seasons trends and home decor tips and ideas being part of a charity or least introducing them through social media is very important.

Karen at a recent movie premiere
for fashion week.


If there is something a love even more than a "well dressed woman" is a Philanthropist! I came across NYC socialite Karen Koeningsberg who is affluent in the fashion industry and has her own non-profit organization: Cherished Feet.

I came to find out despite her last name she is a Latina! Her mother is from El Salvador. Her non-profit women's organization is actively involved in making a difference by distributing footwear to underprivileged children and families worldwide. Find out more about Cherished Feet here.

Her organization really caught my eye because one of my favorite organizations is Soles for Souls. I will be doing more posts on Cherished Feet and her President/Founder Karen Koeningsberg so that you gals get more info on how Cherished Feet works and hope to do a little project down the road.


Karen in Haiti

Karen Koeningsberg at a Cherished Feet distribution in Haiti

LA distribution

LA distribution

Cherished Feet team at the LA distribution

Cherished Feet : DC distribution

Karen Koeningsberg at the DC distribution

Cherished Feet at the DC distribution

Make sure to like Cherished Feet on Facebook!

XO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment