BECOME A GUEST BLOGGER


As a new blogger I know how hard it is to get a growing audience. That's why I want welcome guest bloggers on my blog to give fellow bloggers a new audience. Read below to see how to become a guest blogger.
 
My blog consists of beauty, fashion, home decor, and recipe related posts so of course posts should be related.  Mommy Bloggers Welcome! Send me your blog post to my email: elizabethmartzblog@gmail.com 'Guest Blogger Inquiry' in the Subject Line following with the blog post body and a signature add your blog link or any other social media links after signature I will proof read your post and reply your email when your post is ready. I will again email you when your blog post has been uploaded. Each blog submitted by different blogger will be uploaded weekly to ensure audience.

XO,


0 comments:

Post a Comment