PINK OCTOBER | BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

Supporting the American Cancer Society and all that they stand for is a very important role not only in my life but my boyfriends' as well. Carlos' aunt sadly passed away from cancer a few years back, and though I didn't get the pleasure to meet her I know how important she was to him and the impact her passing had on him. We try to contribute all we can when there is local events or fundraisers.

Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month by having a 'Pink October'. Volunteer, educate yourself and bring awareness!

Find events in your area, get involved, support a walker or a team here! Learn about cancer, how to stay healthy, and find support and treatment here!

Check out my pink fashion picks below!



XO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment