FOLLOW FRIDAY

If you have a Twitter you may or may not be familiar with #FollowFriday I wanted to bring it to my blog and share with you some of my favorite lesser known lifestyle, fashion and beauty bloggers. Some of these gorgeous chicas were the reason I got back to blogging!

Have an amazing weekend!

MayteDoll

maytedoll.blogspot.com


MayteDoll has to be one of my Top Five favorite fashion bloggers.
She is a Mexican blogger from Dallas.
(one of the other reasons i love her!)
 
 With all the fame and opportunities that come with slowly becoming a well known blogger a lot of people can become selfish and materialistic. I don't see that in Mayte.
She makes sure she answers fans through Twitter or Facebook.

 She has also been featured by Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian on their blogs!
With just under 5k followers on Twitter I know Mayte Hauxwell will only gain more and more fame! Much luck to her!

Ashes Into Fashion


Like MayteDoll, Ashley Meza is a favorite in my fashion blogger list, she is also living in Dallas.
Her blog features fashion posts in both English and Spanish.

She also does segments for the local Latin Channel TV Azteca which also airs in New Mexico, Odessa, Lubbock and Midland on Telemundo.
Make sure to follow her on Twitter and like her on Facebook


A Love Affair with Fashion

























Ivonne Stacy Style

http://www.ivonnestacystyle.com/ 
























Walk In Wonderland  

http://www.walkinwonderland.com/

 

 


















XO,


0 comments:

Post a Comment