I Wouldn't Trade Him for Anything.

Hello All!  Long time no see.
For any of you gentelemen out there that are reading this...(like maybe 1?) there are a few rules if you're to the point where you plan on asking your girl to marry you.  I know this because I recently got engaged.  That means I said yes, and my fiancĂ© did everything right in order for me to do so :)  

Rule #1:  You must ask her parent's permission.  Both of them.  There is no exception to this rule and I highly recommend doing it in person.

Rule #2: Get down on one knee.

Rule #3: Use her full name when you ask.

Rule #4:  What this post is all about, and what most guys fail to do...... hire a photographer to secretly shoot the proposal.  That is where my fiancĂ© gets one GIANT golden star.  He did this for me, and the photos were my birthday present!  (p.s. my birthday was Sunday, and I am now an elderly 23 years old.

WARNING:  I look TERRIBLE in these pictures.  But it's alright, because they're cute.





I'm so proud of him for pulling this off.  The pictures are perfect and I can't wait to display them!
All info is below.  Have a good weekend! x

Photographer: Monique Ramirez
Location:  Millenium Park, Chicago IL

0 comments:

Post a Comment