VERSITILE BLOGGER AWARD

 
While checking my email just moments ago I found a comment notification from Laura of FallinLove.com she surprised me by choosing me {among other talented bloggers} as one of the recipients of the Versatile Blogger Award. To continue with this I have to tell 7 features of mine and pass it to other bloggers. Well, there I go:


  1. I love taking road trips to small unknown towns. The food is always great and the people are always so friendly. 
  2. I am by no means a "Label Whore" I believe in investing in a good pair of shoes a great bag but also pairing those high end pieces with less pricey inexpensive pieces.
  3. I love taking care of my home, my boyfriend. Cooking and cleaning is not a routine or a job for me.
  4. Kickboxing is my new addiction.
  5. I'm a sucker for Thrift Stores and Yard Sales!
  6. I was born close to the beach {15 minutes away} and I don't know how to swim :(
  7. I am a girly girl who is not afraid to getting dirty.



I pass on this award to:





Have a wonderful Weekend!

XO,

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment