FALL INTO FASHION | 10 MUST HAVE ITEMS

I never really go on a shopping spree I kind of just buy as I need like if I'm heading out for a special dinner or going dancing with Carlos I buy what I will wear that night. I just buy what catches my eye so let's say summer is coming and I know I need new shorts or whatev then that's what I buy or a cute top, so instead of buying every time a new season comes I just do it when the season is in because even though some stores display all their Fall/Winter items before it starts some keep adding until the new season is almost here. I like to focus on key items that will extend my wardrobe and help me create endless looks with items already in my closet.

 Let me share with you guys the key pieces I am focusing on for this fall and I will share how you can incorporate it items you might already have in your closet.
 


Military inspired(1) is one of my favorite trends for this Fall/Winter 2012 with this trend you can really play it casual or dressy an army green jacket is great for a casual day for running errands and a button up black or navy blue coat is great for pairing it up with a skirt and heels. oxblood denim(2)... and Oxblood in general is a really hot trend from nails to bags and denim is a really great way to start! A faux leather skirt(3) has to be my favorite item you can pair it with a pair of heels a nice blouse or tights and a pair of riding boots(6){another fave} since they are great with skirts or leggings and they keep you warm and cozy wedge sneakers(4) wedge sneakers are the shoe of the season {for me at least} perfect for those laid back days fun for going to the supermarket or the mall. Faux fur vest(5) can be paired with a leather jacket knit sweater or to accessorize a dress. A plain long sleeve tee(7) at long sleeve tee is a must I like to use a long sleeve tee with those fun and sheer long sleeve blouses that I might have used during spring or summer it's a perfect way to keep warm when it is not as cold or simply when we are wearing a blouse that is too cute for a jacket! A fun dress(8) peplum is all the rage right now but why not also take those bold printed dresses from spring or summer into fall. Booties(9) the classic Fall/Winter shoe! very edgy and classic. Leather Jacket(10) what I love about the leather jacket just like all ten of the items I mentioned is that it pairs well with every item in your closet and any season as well.

I really hope you enjoyed my picks {below} and that you see how easy and inexpensively you can create endless looks for the new season with out overspending and focusing on key pieces.



XO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment