Falling into love with fall.

Bustier c/o Savous / LunaVintage Skirt / Lace Up Booties c/o JoaCloset / Aztec Cardigan c/o Chicwish
Necklaces c/o Alimonada

Finally, it feels like fall in LA! Can you tell by the leaves on the floor? Everyone, always asks me what I wear during the colder whether & this outfit is the perfect example! I hate jeans with a passion, therefore I rather wear maxi skirts, leggings & anything else that isn't a pair of jeans! Now, my current obsessions are these amazing lace up booties from joacloset.com, this leatherette bustier from savous.com & this tribal cardigan from chicwish.com! It's crazy, I wasn't planning on wearing them all in one outfit but it so happen that I loved the way they looked together!  I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far! Talk to you guys next time :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment